Application form will be distributed: 10/9/2022(Sat) – 30/9/2022(Fri);
Monday to Friday, 9:30a.m. – 11:30a.m. and 2:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
1. Date: 17 September 2022 (Sat) to 17 October 2022 (Mon)
2. Monday to Friday, 9:30a.m.-11:30a.m. and 2:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.
Saturday 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m.
3. Submit method: in person / by post (together with document require as state at the application form)
4. Application fee: $40 (submitted in person)
(if by post, please bank in our kindergarten’s bank account,Hang Seng Bank account no. 356-022400-001, account name: Tai Po Methodist Kindergarten) Event sucessful or not sucessful, the application fee not refund.
1. Under the kindergarten (KG) education scheme (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”),each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit children holding a valid registration document.
2. Parents are required to submit an application for the Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the EDB from September to November 2022. The RC will be open for applications in September 2021 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website (https://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e) in due course.
Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the RC to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a child cannot obtain an RC as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the
Scheme 2 , the EDB will then issue a Kindergarten Admission Pass (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the child concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
2 Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance,
children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme.
1. Interview performance
2. With sibling(s) graduated from / currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration.
3. The applicant from families in need of whole day classes will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes.
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
1. Our kindergarten will arrange all application K1 class child have interview arrangements.
2. Interview date is 12 November 2022, we will give the relevant infomration to parents by post,
3. Group and individual interview.
4. One parent care with child to interview.
5. For NCS students or parents need interpetation translation, please contact our school office, tel: 2660 7536.
We will notify parents and children of the admission results by post before 16 December 2022.
1. Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 5 Jan to 7 Jan 2023 ((“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “The “Registration Certificate” / “Admission Permit” and registration fee must be submitted.
2.Applicants on the waiting list: We will inform parents by phone. Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the KG. Parents must submit “The “Registration Certificate” / “Admission Permit” and pay the registration fee to the KG.
3. Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit all the required documents during registration, the KG may not complete their child’s registration. Hence, parents are required to submit their application for the RC to EDB within the specified period.
4. The registration fee for 2023/24 K1 place is (whole day class: HK$1570; half day class: HK$970). If the child is admitted to the KG, the registration fee will be refunded in September. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the KG in writing. The KG will return the “RC” / “AP” as soon as possible, but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP,” the KG will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Enquire telephone no.: 2660 7536 Email: email@example.com